Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pop Up without TitleBars?

Hello All!
I have been trying to customize pop up windows for my ASP.NET Page. I want
to have a custom title bar. Is there a way to remove the windows title bar
from the pop up and make it apear as a frameless window?
Also I am using Windows XP with SP1.
If you know a way out, please help me!
Regards
Jyoti> Hello All!
> I have been trying to customize pop up windows for my ASP.NET Page. I want
to
> have a custom title bar. Is there a way to remove the windows title bar fr
om
> the pop up and make it apear as a frameless window?
> Also I am using Windows XP with SP1.
> If you know a way out, please help me!
> Regards
> Jyoti
I don't think that is possible, mainly for security reasons.
The fact that *you* are using a particular platform is not important
here, you will need to know what your *visitors* are using.
Hans Kesting
Thanks for replying Hans!
The point is that my application should work for the visitors using Windows
XP! And its not working there! Well, I am still trying to find a way out.
Thanks for your help!
Regards Jyoti
"Hans Kesting" <news.1.hansdk@.spamgourmet.com> wrote in message
news:mn.724c7d5b866fd633.41829@.spamgourmet.com...
> I don't think that is possible, mainly for security reasons.
> The fact that *you* are using a particular platform is not important here,
> you will need to know what your *visitors* are using.
> Hans Kesting
>

0 comments:

Post a Comment