Thursday, March 29, 2012

pop up windows with img and text from...?

using vb.net, with sql 2000 personal edition.

I'm trying to create a portfolio page, the pages would be divided into years from 2001 ~ 2004 with each page a link of projects that my company has done. when the link is clicked it would open a new window with both image and text.

my question is how should i build this pop up page, with over 90 images i do not want to create individual aspx pop up windows, so if i was to get img and text info where should it be coming from? would sql server or is there was a to put this info in the project page? I haven't a clue, plz help.

ps. if you can point me to an example on the net that would be great..

focusA good place to start may be the following tutorial:
A Robust Image Gallery for ASP.NET
wow thanks NewKid2~

i'm still reading it but its a great example, not only for my project but for my personal use as well, also i love the fact that its in vb.net there should be a page called top 10 everyday examples in vb.net for the noobie in you!

focus
> there should be a page called top 10 everyday examples in vb.net

Well, the same guys have written a bunch of ASP.NET articles, most of them using VB.NET, and all written in an easy-to-understand way.

You can see the entire list of their articles here:
http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment