Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pop up with AJAX enable page

help pls. I just add the Ajax tools on my page and now my pop up code is not working.
Page.ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript(Me.GetType, "myscript", "<script Language='JavaScript'>alert('" + x + "');</script>")
tnxPage.Clientscript.RegisterStartupScript(me,"scriptAlert","alert('test');",True);

Look at the last parameter.
Page.Clientscript.RegisterStartupScript(me,"scriptAlert","alert('test');",True)

error on "me" - cannot be converted to 'system.type'

any other solution pls... tnx
Sorry, my bad.

Page.ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript(Me.GetType, "scriptAlert", "alert('test');", True)
Sorry, my bad.

Page.ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript(Me.GetType, "scriptAlert", "alert('test');", True)

:D it's me again. ive tried your code but still no pop up message :(. this code works if you dont have Ajax updatepanel but in my case i used AJAX Updatepanel. any help pls.

tnx
Does this help?

http://www.asp.net/AJAX/Documentation/Live/tutorials/CustomizingErrorHandlingforUpdatePanel.aspx
Does this help?

http://www.asp.net/AJAX/Documentation/Live/tutorials/CustomizingErrorHandlingforUpdatePanel.aspx

yes it helpz. tnx to all

0 comments:

Post a Comment