Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pop Up without TitleBars?

Hello All!

I have been trying to customize pop up windows for my ASP.NET Page. I want
to have a custom title bar. Is there a way to remove the windows title bar
from the pop up and make it apear as a frameless window?

Also I am using Windows XP with SP1.
If you know a way out, please help me!

Regards
Jyoti> Hello All!
> I have been trying to customize pop up windows for my ASP.NET Page. I want to
> have a custom title bar. Is there a way to remove the windows title bar from
> the pop up and make it apear as a frameless window?
> Also I am using Windows XP with SP1.
> If you know a way out, please help me!
> Regards
> Jyoti

I don't think that is possible, mainly for security reasons.

The fact that *you* are using a particular platform is not important
here, you will need to know what your *visitors* are using.

Hans Kesting
Thanks for replying Hans!

The point is that my application should work for the visitors using Windows
XP! And its not working there! Well, I am still trying to find a way out.
Thanks for your help!

Regards Jyoti

"Hans Kesting" <news.1.hansdk@.spamgourmet.com> wrote in message
news:mn.724c7d5b866fd633.41829@.spamgourmet.com...
>> Hello All!
>>
>> I have been trying to customize pop up windows for my ASP.NET Page. I
>> want to have a custom title bar. Is there a way to remove the windows
>> title bar from the pop up and make it apear as a frameless window?
>>
>> Also I am using Windows XP with SP1.
>> If you know a way out, please help me!
>>
>> Regards
>> Jyoti
> I don't think that is possible, mainly for security reasons.
> The fact that *you* are using a particular platform is not important here,
> you will need to know what your *visitors* are using.
> Hans Kesting

0 comments:

Post a Comment